Office 365 (Outlook Web App) - Saving Attachments
The following document explains how to save attachments in the Outlook Web App (OWA).
Log into Outlook Web App (OWA).
Select the message which includes the attachment(s).
Perform the following action by selecting the down arrow next to the specific image:
- The file will be opened using the browser's default application for the specific type of the attachment.
- The file will be downloaded to your computer using the browser's download settings.
- Save to OneDrive ---
- The file will be saved to your OneDrive location.
Note: If the message contains more than one attachment, additional actions (located beneath the images) will be available:
- Download all
- This will download all the attachments as a zip file using your browser's download settings. This action will only appear if you have more than one attachment within the message.
- Save all to OneDrive ---
- Each file will be saved to your OneDrive location within "Email Attachments" folder.